Privacy & cookies
Investment platforms is a website owned by the Dutch internet publishing house Zietuwel. On this page we’ll inform you about how this website handles cookies and what the effects of those cookies are on your privacy.
Explanation: what do we do with your data?
We prefer not to share any data with third parties, to guarantee your privacy. Sadly, to run our business, we have to share data. Advertising partners want to know about our website visitors and sometimes we’ll need to share a user profile with them. Sometimes we share total amounts of visitors. We get these numbers from Google Analytics, but these stats are always anonymous.
What do third parties do with your data?
We actively use third party solutions on this website. As a result, it cannot be ruled out that these parties, such as Google, may have access to certain data. We also try to keep the usage of cookies to a minimum here. In AdSense or Analytics we exclude the tracking of these cookies (retargeting), for example. These partners may be able to combine the information you’ve shared with other websites/services or the data that they’ve gathered based on you using their services.
Parties that can gather your data from our website:
- Google AdSense: in shown ads.
- Disqus: through allowing reactions on our website
- Google Analytics: through gathering (anonymous!) visitors statistics
- YouTube: through embedding videos
- Facebook, Linkedin and/or Twitter: through embedding social media buttons
- Affiliate networks: through analyzing their ad results on our website